Monday, February 2, 2015

40 Easy Ways To Make Money Quickly

Do you want to make money blogging? If you do - you're not alone. More and more bloggers are finding that blogging is a profitable medium. Whether it be to earn a few extra dollars a week to feed their coffee habit, or making enough money to stop them having to get a part time job to get through college, or whether they've got it to a point where they are able to make a full time living from their blogging - there are tens of thousands of bloggers who make money blogging.


In this page I want to share some information for beginners on how to make money blogging. For a very quick and broad visual intro - check out this Make Money Blogging MindMap which visualizes just SOME of the ways bloggers make money blogging.

Firstly - lets get our expectations right. Not everyone who tries to make money blogging becomes rich. In fact those who do well from blogging are in the minority. I'm sorry if this disappoints you - but I'm not here to hype this up or make any promises. It is possible to make money blogging - but it takes time and a lot of hard work - and it doesn't happen for everyone!


What follows is a quick summary of my main income streams from blogging. Before you read it though - keep in mind that every blog is unique in how it can make money. Some of the following income streams will work on some blogs a lot better than others - the key is to experiment with as many as possible and see what works best for you.

Despite not using it here at ProBlogger any more ( here's why ) I continue to use AdSense with amazing effect on my other blogs. I have them all set to show image and text based ads and find that 250×300 pixel ads work best (usually with a blended design). I don't have much luck with their ‘referrals' program but their normal ads work a treat and continue to be the biggest earner for me.


Private ad sales directly to advertisers have fallen for me in the last year (they previously ranked #3 on this list). This is partly due to a change in my own focus but also partly due to the economy as it is. I should note that this area does vary a little from month to month depending upon the campaigns we're asked to run - we've had a couple of months where it actually ranked #2 in the last year.